Blue Ox Log Fasteners - (250) 12"
The Blue Ox Log Fasteners have been discontinued by the manufacturer and are not longer available. Please view the NEW Spax Log Home Fasteners.
- Self-drilling, fast, and easy to install - no pilot pre-drilling required, saves time and money
- Hex Head ensures secure non-slip engagement - user friendly and simple to insert
- Built-in washer guards against overdriving - assures proper setting depth
- Chamfered underhead allows countersinking - eliminates added steps with lag screws
- Unique wing design reduces drilling torque and allows natural log settlement (lengths 8 inches to 16 inches) - reduces equipment costs, eliminates installation failures
- Heat treated steel provides maximum pull down, shear and tensile strengths - heat treating improves structural properties and part reliability
- Exclusive Blue E-Coat corrosion
- 2.375" thread length - enables optimal pullout resistance
- Packaged in durable plastic pails - protects parts from weather, can be stored on site, and comes with easy carrying handles
- Trusted engineering data based on ICC Evaluation Service ESR 1876 - assures maximum performance based upon independent evaluation
- Free magnetic driver bit with every pail - no additional expenses, installation begins immediately, magnetic bit secures fastener insertion for higher efficiency
- Oversized thread provides increased stripout resistance and high pull-out strength so that logs stay securely locked together
- Gimlet point for fast thread engagement - saves time and fatigue-free resistant coating outperforms other finishes - exceeds Factory Mutual Corrosion-Resistance Standard 4470
Use 1/2 inch high torque, low speed drill (0-1000 RPM) with 5/16 inch hex driver.
Allow for minimum 3" penetration into the bottom log with 1/4" countersink depth. Always consult your engineer for proper placement procedures.