Blue Max Log Fasteners - (250) 11"
The Blue Ox Log Fasteners have been discontinued by the manufacturer and are not longer available. Please view the NEW Spax Log Home Fasteners.
Blue Max Features and Benefits:
- Self-drilling, fast, and easy to install - no pilot pre-drilling required, saves time and money
- Hex Head ensures secure non-slip engagement - user friendly and simple to insert
- Large built-in washer guards against overdriving - assures proper setting depths and provides added pulldown strength for warped logs
- Chamfered underhead allows countersinking - eliminates added steps with lag screws
- Unique wing design reduces drilling torque and allows natural log settlement (lengths 8"–15") - reduces equipment costs, eliminates installation failures
- Heat treated steel provides maximum pull down, shear and tensile strengths - heat treating improves structural properties and part reliability
- Exclusive Blue E-Coat corrosion resistant coating outperforms other finishes - exceeds Factory Mutual Corrosion-Resistance Standard 4470
- Waxed parts speed installation, reduces drilling torque, and improves drill life
- Packaged in durable plastic pails - protects parts from weather, can be stored on site, and comes with easy carrying handle
- Trusted engineering data based on ICC Evaluation Service ESR 1876 - assures maximum performance based upon independent evaluation
- Free magnetic driver bit with every pail - no additional expenses, installation begins immediately, magnetic bit secures fastener insertion for higher efficiency
- Free heavy duty washers with every pail - greatly enhances pulldown power for warped and twisted logs
- Oversized thread provides increased stripout resistance and high pull-out strength so that logs stay securely locked together
- Rico point for light gauge steel penetration (if applicable)
- 3" thread length - maximum pullout resistance when compared to the competition
Use 1/2" high torque, low speed drill (0-1000 RPM) with 5/16" hex driver.
Allow for minimum 3" penetration into the bottom log with 1/4" countersink depth. Always consult your engineer for proper placement procedures.