Penetreat Borate Wood Preservative - 3.5 Gal.
Notice: Penetreat has been discontinued by the manufacturer and is no longer available.
Timbor is the replacement product.
Penetreat borate log home wood preservative
Don’t put your dream log home at risk by failing to protect it from the unseen hand of Mother Nature. Rot, insects, and fungi all pose threats to your log home, no matter where it is located, so protect it from damage with Penetreat borate wood preservative before it is too late. Penetreat is a borate-based wood preservative that defends your logs against rot, most wood-destroying insects, and fungi. Best of all, it is easy to apply and a way to inexpensively protect your pride and joy.
Penetreat borate wood preservative benefits:
- Easy to mix, easy to apply using a brush or garden sprayer
- Odorless and colorless, it will not interfere with the performance of other log home products such as chinking, stain, and caulk
- Effective against fungal decay, rot, and most wood boring insects
- Penetreat’s active ingredient makes it less toxic than other products, making it safe for the average log home owner to use with proper precautions
- Non-corrosive formula will not damage nails and other metal fasteners
- Helps prevent expensive repairs or log replacement
Coverage/Packaging information: (2 coats are necessary)
6-gallon size: 27 gallons of a 10% solution will cover 4050 sq. ft. of log surface.
3 1/2-gallon size: 15 gallons will cover 2250 sq. ft. of log surface.