Log and Timber Connections - Assy Wood Screws
WHAT'S AN ASSY WOOD SCREW?
- ASSY wood screws are made with a high-tech ASSYmmetrical thread design for 40% greater hold over other screws.
- The patented AW drive design combines all the advantages of Phillips, Torx®, Pozi and square drive bits.
- Bits self-center in the screw head, enabling accurate screw placement.
- The No-Come-Out design prevents screw head damage.
- 50% less friction with shank cutter
- Plastic coating for lubrication and corrosion resistance
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
- No Pre-Drilling!
- The best torque transfer due to the number of contact points
- Easy insertion AND extraction
- Easy driving into tough material
- Accurate screw placement
- Ecofast:Asymmetrical Coarse Thread Screw, Countersunk with Milling Nibs
- Kombi:Hexagon Head Asymmetrical Coarse Thread Screw
- SK:Washer Head Asymmetrical Course Thread Wood Screw
- VG:Reinforcing Screw for Wood, Cylindrical Head, Full Thread with Drill Point