These are quality bits made to exacting standards in Japan. Self feeding bits feature a replaceable lead screw that feeds the bit into the work piece at a consistent rate. Excellent choice when you need to drill big holes free-hand as the lead screw prevents the bit from wandering. Do not use these bits in a drill press.
Several quality features set these bits apart from the rest:
- Teeth have a wider cutting surface for stability and truer holes.
- Chamfered back edge for easier extraction of the bit from the work.
- Lead screw has burr-free threads for a consistent feed rate.
- Quick-change shank for fast and secure change-out.
- Machined from hardened high carbon steel for extended durability.
- Features and Benefits
- Knowledge Base / FAQ's
- Free Log Cabin Stain Guide!
- Complete Guide to Log Homes E-Book Download!
- Maintenance Free Log Siding